Grind x Our Place: Vietnamese Egg Coffee.
Start your day right with the perfect duo from Our Place and Grind. Cook up delicious breakfast dishes using the mini Always Pan and pair them with unexpected speciality coffee drinks made with the bespoke Our Place blend.
On the menu: Vietnamese egg coffee. When you've whipped up lasagna for breakfast, it can only be followed up with a dangerously sweet coffee - it's basically tiramisu in liquid form.
- 4 egg yolks
- 150ml condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200ml Our Place blend coffee (approx 8 pods)
- Dark chocolate, grated
- Put the egg yolks, condensed milk and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric whisk to beat together for at least 5 mins or until pale and foamy.
- Put four heat-proof glasses into bowls that have been half-filled with boiling water (this will keep the coffee in the glasses hot).
- Make 200ml (8 pods) of coffee using the Our Place blend. Pour the freshly brewed coffee into the glasses, reserving 2 tbsp, then top with scoops of the egg mixture.
- Drizzle the remaining coffee on top so that it stains the topping and sinks in. Scatter over a pinch of grated dark chocolate.
Shop our collaboration here.