Happy St. Patrick's Day, we're making an Irish Espresso Martini
We're feeling particularly lucky today, so much so that it's time for an ambitious cocktail. See the details below to make your very own Irish Espresso Martini at Home this St. Paddy's Day.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Irish Espresso Martini: Home-style
- 100ml Grind House Espresso (or 4x pods using espresso for strength)
- 50ml Bailey's Irish Cream
- 25ml Absolut Vodka
- Whipped Cream
- An air-tight container to shake the cocktail
- Glassware, of your choice
- Strainer if available
- Jigger (or egg cup/shot glass)
- Brew your coffee, and add a teaspoon of sugar whilst hot to dissolve.
- Build the cocktail in your container or cocktail shaker. (Tip: look suave by adding ingredients cheapest to most expensive - start with the ice)
- Once all of the ingredients are added, shake for at least 10 seconds until the container or shaker is cold to touch or beginning to frost.
- Strain into your favourite glass, make sure none of the ice escapes into your final cocktail.
- Add whipped cream - as much, or as little as you'd like!
- Sprinkle a few coffee beans to garnish.
- Drink, and repeat.
Get the ingredients in time for the weekend: